Section 504 Training Seminars
Linda J. Silver has trained thousands of educators on Section 504 compliance and offers a wealth of knowledge, expertise and practical advice in Section 504. Although we are not attorneys, we keep abreast of current laws, regulations and guidelines.
What types of Section 504 workshops and training seminars can Silver & Associates Educational Consulting Solutions offer your school district?
Here’s a sampling of Section 504 trainings provided:
- Section 504: From Referral to Placement
- What is the School’s Role in Section 504?
- Service Animals: Process and Procedures for Schools
- I Have a Health Care Plan – Do I Also Need a Section 504 Plan?
- How Do I Write a Section 504 Accommodation Plan?
- How to Transition from Elementary to Middle School with a Section 504 Plan
- How to Transition from Middle School to High School with a Section 504 Plan
- Before and Aftercare Providers – What They Need to Know About Section 504
- Coaches and Extra-Curricular Advisors and Section 504
- Section 504 Training for Classroom Teachers
- Section 504 Training for School Administrators
- Section 504 Training for School Psychologists
- Section 504 Training for School Counselors
Don’t see a Section 504 topic?
Silver & Associates Educational Consulting Solutions can customize any Section 504 training and workshop for your school district.
All workshop or training participants receive FREE our “Section 504 Educator Resource Guide & Organizer” packed with useful information and tips. A retail value of $29.95 and it’s FREE to participants. Contact us now to schedule your school district’s Section 504 training.