Section 504 Educational Workshops
Why do we offer Section 504 workshops to parents/guardians?
We want to provide you with information to help you feel knowledgeable about Section 504 and help you advocate for your child. The information is presented in an easy to understand format. Participants are provided with tools, resources, and useful tips to help understand Section 504, eligibility, types of accommodations and more.
At Silver & Associates Educational Consulting Solutions we offer expertise, a wealth of knowledge, and practical advice in Section 504. We are not attorneys however; we keep abreast of current laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining to Section 504. We keep you informed with the latest Section 504 information.
What types of workshops are offered?
This is just a sampling of Section 504 workshops offered:
- Section 504: From Referral to Placement
- Accommodating Students with ADD/ADHD under Section 504
- Accommodating Students with Diabetes under Section 504
- Accommodating Students with Allergies under Section 504
- Accommodating Students with Seizure Disorders under Section 504
- Accommodating Students with Anxiety Disorders under Section 504
- What to Do About Bullying and Harassment under Section 504?
- Service Animals at School – What to do?
- Athletics and Extracurricular Activities – Ensuring Students with Disabilities Are Allowed to Participate under Section 504
Don’t see a topic?
Silver & Associates Educational Consulting Solutions can customize a Section 504 workshop to suit your group’s needs.
Workshop participants will receive FREE our “Section 504 Parent Resource Guide & Records Organizer” packed with tips, organizational strategies and more in an easy to use binder. A retail value of $29.95 and it’s FREE to participants.
Parents, Advocates, Educators, Health Care Providers have all benefited from our Section 504 workshops. So, can you.